The 3rd Annual Meeting of the Southeastern Association of Vertebrate Paleontology will be held at the South Carolina State Museum, Columbia, SC, from June 2 – 4, 2010.
We invite student, professional and avocational paleontologists to submit abstracts for proposed presentations on any topic related to Vertebrate Paleontology.
In your submission please include the following information in this order:
- Name, institution, mailing address, telephone number and email for you and your co-presenters.
- Title of presentation.
- Abstract (please limit to 300 words; avoid citations and illustrations).
- Indicate any special AV needs.
- Indicate one of the following selections:
- Oral presentation only
- Oral and poster presentations
- Poster presentation only
Both a PC with PowerPoint and a Macintosh with PowerPoint will be available.
Email submissions as a Microsoft Word attachment to James L. Knight at:
Abstracts must be submitted for consideration no later than May 1, 2010.